I’ve come across some great links lately that are just too good not to share. I hope they inspire you as well!
*Originally, I was only going to share 10, but I decided to add a few more! 🙂
- I know a few people who are about to be new moms or moms to a another baby soon. This list of unique gifts for new moms that Julie from Logger’s Wife came up with, are perfect! I would have appreciated all of them after my son was born!
- I recently discovered Podcasts. I know, I’m a little late to the game! But I have enjoyed listening to them while I clean or cook. One that I really like is Kim Anderson of Thrifty Little Moms. She shares about several different topics, but most are geared toward family and saving money. I was able to relate to her podcast about mom guilt.
- Kristen at Joyfully Thriving recently became a mom to 2 under the age of 2! She shared some organizational tips for moms with 2 under the age of 2. But I think her tips apply to all moms. Many of the things she mentioned have helped me with just one child.
- I stumbled across this article about using the Gift Cycle to save money on gift-giving while still giving great gifts. I learned some new ideas from Rosemarie of The Busy Budgeter.
- Do you shop at IKEA? Check out these tips that Laurie at Passionate Penny Pincher shared: 15 ways to save at IKEA!
- Last month, I took a short hiatus from blogging and the online world. As I shared in my post about feeling run down, I needed to cut out some of the extras that were taking up my time. However, I have gotten back into the groove of things and have really enjoyed listening to some new podcasts. One of which is Michael Hyatt’s Podcasts. He is truly a motivator. I really enjoyed his recent podcast, Achieve More by Sleeping More. Getting the sleep we need can make such a difference in our productivity and outlook on life!
- Last week, I came across Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog on Periscope. If you are a blogger, she is a great one to listen too. I really enjoyed her scope about building a community with other bloggers which is something I need to work on!
- Brilliant Business Moms is also a new podcast for me. The ladies on this show interview other moms who have successful businesses! I have only listened to a couple of their shows, but have learned so much.
- Have you been following Whitney from Come Home for Comfort? This month she has been doing a series of videos on organized spaces throughout her home. I love that she doesn’t make it complicated, and she uses bins from Dollar Tree!
- If you have been following on Facebook, then you may know that I have been participating in the “Make Room Challenge“. It was started by Melissa Michaels in celebration of her book launch, Make Room for What You Love. So far I have completed 4 of the 5 challenges, and each week I’m amazed at what a difference just 30 minutes of decluttering can do! I’ll be sharing more details and pictures of my decluttered spaces on Wednesday.
- Lately, I have been getting inspiration to redo our laundry room. It has dark panel walls and always feels like I’m walking into a dungeon when I do the laundry each morning. I came across this beautiful, bright laundry room from View Along the Way. If you want some laundry room inspiration, check it out!
- I packed on about 5 pounds this winter and am in desperate need to get rid of that weight! I enjoyed Jen’s video where she shared the foods that she eats to stay fit or lose weight. Jen is super healthy. I mean, she only eats sugar once a month! She understands that not everyone eats that way, but she still provided some great ideas for breakfast and an alternative to coffee creamer that I might try.
- Last week I also came across a new to me blog, Morgan Manages Mommyhood. Each week she shares a days worth of meals and snacks, and it’s all healthy food! I have been looking for some healthy snacks and like the ones that she shared.
Did you check any of these links out? Let me know which ones you enjoyed!
Don’t forget to follow along on social media for more encouragement!
This post contains an Amazon affiliate link. If you make a purchase, I receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support!
Do you know someone who would enjoy this post? Use a button below to share it with them!