Don’t pinch yourself! This really is a new post.
It has been almost two months since I have been able to share anything new with you, and I’ve missed it!
I appreciate your patience as I took time off to take care of my health. I am just days away from officially starting the second trimester and feeling SO much better!
I hope to get back into my regular posting schedule, but the posts may be a little shorter than usual. However, I will keep them full of practical tips!
On with today’s post…
Wreaths on the front door make me happy! You too?
Back in the day, I used to buy new wreaths every season, but that soon got a bit expensive, and I was running out of storage space for all of my wreaths!
That’s when I decided to just redecorate the same wreath over and over again.
Grapevine wreaths are perfect for this. In fact, I’ve been using the same grapevine wreath for over 6 years now.
Here are the supplies I used:
- Wide Burlap Ribbon (Mine was actually strips of fabric.)
- Green Narrow Ribbon
- Faux Flowers ( I cut up a bunch of flowers from Dollar Tree.)
- 2 Straight Pins*
- Grapevine Wreath*
DIY Wreath How-To:
- Wrap the wide ribbon around the wreath. If you plan to reuse the wreath, just tuck the ribbon in between the branches instead of hot glueing.
- On the back of the wreath, attach the narrow ribbon to the wide ribbon using a straight pin.
- Wrap the narrow ribbon around the wreath and attach the end to the wide ribbon with the second straight pin.
- Stick flower stems in between wreath branches.
If you’d like to see a video of me actually putting the wreath together, you can watch it below!