I try to keep my husband and son in mind when decorating our home, but since this nursery was strictly for a little girl, I didn’t hold back!
There are lots of pink and floral accents throughout the room, and I’m in love with it!
This room was pretty easy for me to put together after taking the Cozy Minimalist Course that I received in this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. It gave me clear direction for what I needed in the nursery and what direction I wanted to take. I can’t recommend the course enough!
Here’s how I was able to keep the costs fairly low.
1) The biggest expense was the crib. We searched at consignment stores and places like Craigslist for months. But most of the cribs were either in poor condition or the price was still too high. We ended up purchasing the Graco Benton Convertible Crib* from Amazon for a great deal.
We were also very blessed to receive a gift of money to help pay for the crib. We are very grateful!
2) I used items that I already had.
- The dresser was mine. I just painted it and added new hardware.
- The flower accents were from my wedding bouquet.
- Some of the decor was mine when I was a little girl.
- I shopped the sales at Hobby Lobby and bought the drawer pulls* from Amazon.
- I DIY’ed the curtains and wreath above the crib.
Instead of trying to explain it all in words, I put together a quick VIDEO TOUR where I shared all the details.
I hope you enjoy!