YOUR HOME SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE A BURDEN.
Do you lack motivation to keep up with your home?
You know that taking care of your home is important, but you can’t stay motivated.
You need THE MOTIVATED HOMEMAKER.
If taking care of your home and self are overwhelming, The Motivated Homemaker will help give you the steps needed to change that.
STOP FEELING OVERWHELMED BY YOUR HOME AND FINALLY FIND JOY IN BEING A HOMEMAKER.
WHAT THE MOTIVATED HOMEMAKER WILL DO FOR YOU…
- Teach you how to practice self care with simple tips for getting yourself ready every day, getting the rest you need, and taking care of your health.
- Help you find people that will motivate you.
- Find balance in your life and home.
- Discover your why for homemaking and learn how to be a happy mom.
- Eliminate stress.
- Tackle the surface clutter and create daily habits for keeping the clutter away.
- Create a flexible cleaning schedule that works for you and your family.
- Simplify meal planning and make meal time easier.
Here’s what you get in The Motivated Homemaker…
The Motivated Homemaker Course Outline
UNIT 1: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
- How to get ready everyday
- How to get the rest you need
- How to find people that will motivate you
- How to care for your health
UNIT 2: TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEART
- How to find balance in life
- What is you’re why?
- How to be a happy mom
- How to eliminate stress
UNIT 3: TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME
- The key to staying motivated
- How to tackle the clutter and get organized
- Make a cleaning routine
- How to create a meal plan you’ll follow
BONUS: TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOME
- What your husband really wants from you at home
- How to be more present and enjoy your family